Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Waiting patiently for Guthers updated table] (n/t) 18:20 - Mar 2 with 314 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

[Waiting patiently for Guthers updated table] (n/t) on 19:05 - Mar 2 with 253 viewssurreyblue

If my maths is right, I'd suggest that we should all wait patiently for another game or two before looking at it.

We are all very patient with Guthram while he gets his table closer and closer to being right, but if it shows us missing out on promotion on goal difference and instead facing Norwich in the playoffs, there may be riots that not even Phil can handle...
[Waiting patiently for Guthers updated table] (n/t) on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 230 viewsPinewoodblue

[Waiting patiently for Guthers updated table] (n/t) on 19:05 - Mar 2 by surreyblue

If my maths is right, I'd suggest that we should all wait patiently for another game or two before looking at it.

We are all very patient with Guthram while he gets his table closer and closer to being right, but if it shows us missing out on promotion on goal difference and instead facing Norwich in the playoffs, there may be riots that not even Phil can handle...

Two more wins might do it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024